Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa Came!

Our Internet was not working for a few days and it was killing me not to post these cute pics sooner!


When Milan saw that Santa had come, she ran out to see what was left for her.

She went to the kitchen first. She seemed to already know what to do to play with the pot and the things in the kitchen (who knows how, I don't cook much!)


She was not as interested in the baby doll left in the stocking.



She also liked the shopping cart.


She knows where she sits when we go to the store.
Milan had a great Christmas, and it was really fun to see her play with her toys. In the words of my friend Tanya, "Oh to be a kid again!"




1 comment:

Sara said...

What cute pictures!
(and I was wondering when I'd see them! I kept checking!)
I think we need to have the next playdate at your house! What fun toys...