Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aquarium of the Pacific

Grandma and I took Milan and Callan to the Aquarium today.

They both LOVED the fish. Callan was of course his impressive self and knew many of the names of the sea life we saw. Milan was impressive too when she repeated, "fishies" over and over again.
I was brave and went without the stroller. It went well, but it did force us to practically run through some of the exhibits and we finished in record time (about an hour).


They both enjoyed looking at the closed aquariums. But, I was the only one who would touch any of the sea creatures:)


The aquarium was fun! Keep an eye out for more pics of playdates with Taylor and Ava, and an Angel's game with Daddy and Callan:)





1 comment:

Sara said...

cute pics...
I was tempted to go there this week with my kids, until my husband reminded me we were going to sea world!