Saturday, June 6, 2009

Progress at My Gym

Milan is going to My Gym two times a week now.

She started in a class for toddlers 14-22 months. At first, she was one of the youngest and could not do what the others could do.


Now, she is an old pro. She has some new skills. She could not jump when we started, and now she can! She is climbing on her own too. She used to hold her hands out for my help, and now she pushed them away.


She LOVES to swing.

This is what is called seperation time. The parents are supposed to let the kids have time without them (we are close by). Milan has no problem with this. She is really independent. Some of the other toddlers do not do as well. I think that leaving her while I work has something to do with this:(


Today, she spent most of seperation time cleaning up the balls. Good throw Milan!



More cleaning (she must be Jay's daughter).


She helped the other girls pull (she says "push") the bucket to the toy room.


Story time! When we first started, Milan would not sit for this. Now, she really enjoys it. I think she will be a good student some day!

Milan has come a long way in My Gym:)

2 comments:

Sara said...

looks like fun!
i am going to do gymboree with Molly over the summer..I have a feeling she will love it as much as Milan likes My Gym!

Sue said...

So cute! I like the cleaning comment about Jason. :) And it's a GOOD thing she is independent, it means she can rely on you when she needs you, and is happy to explore and do things on her own. You should be a proud mama!