Monday, July 12, 2010

Learning to Swim



Milan is making so much progress with swimming lessons this year. She is actually starting to do a little swimming on her own. This clip is not the greatest quality because I zoomed in too far, but you can see that she swims to the side on her own at the end.




I was so proud of her for jumping off the board on her own. Last summer, she was so timid and this time she just jumps right in:) I can not believe how much she has learned in such a short amount of time. And, we still have 3 more lessons. Go Milan!!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

she's awesome!
NO WAY my kids (Jack, too!) would do that!

The Liconas said...

Milan is so awesome to do this! She is so darn cute!

Sue said...

Brave little lady! And soon to be brave little man, he'll love it soon. Miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

WTG Milan. What a big girl. That is awesome and will give you more peace of mind having a pool in your backyard :).I can't wait to see her skills next week.