Monday, January 12, 2009

Crazy Night




Tonight while Milan was eating I decided to try some new rubber bands in her hair.
I was excited that they seemed to stay in her hair. Now I just need to work on doing a better job.
She played for a bit and then managed to take the rubber bands out.

She proceeded to take her baby on the slide.

Static electricity was created every time she would run around the slide and get on the platform. By the time she slid down, her hair was back to normal.

I decided to take a video clip to show this phenomenon. I also wanted to show how Milan lets her baby slide down first and then she comes down after. It is really cute. This is what I got...




Don't worry. Milan was not hurt. She cried for about 5 seconds and then got up. She pointed to the top of the refrigerator and said, "Fish?" (goldfish). Things are never dull with a toddler:)

6 comments:

Sara said...

oh my gosh, Jessica!

I gasped out loud!

Poor thing! They are tough, aren't they? Just goes to show that you can't break a baby :)

Nice crazy hair!

malena casteel said...

OK! Am I a bad person? I laughed out loud. Maybe I am just not a mommy yet!

Anonymous said...

Since I read that Milan was ok, I watched again (okay maybe 3 or 4 times) and couldn't help but laugh because it was just so unexpected. So glad she was okay. Thank goodness for carbs! :) Ana

Sue said...

Whoa! I'm glad she's ok, she's a resiliant little lady! Maybe don't send that one to "America's Funniest Home Videos" though. And I LOVE the crazy hair.

Jennifer said...

Omg! Taylor did the same thing. Only a mom would think that was funny. Huh :). She's a tough cookie.

Mel said...

That is AFV funny...