Sunday, September 14, 2008

1st Birthday





I feel so bad that it has taken me 2 weeks to post Milan's birthday pics! For those of you who don't know, a few days before school started, I was moved from third to first grade. I also had to change classrooms. I have been busier than I have been in a long time!





Anyway, enough about me. On August 30th, our baby turned 1! We had a little get together at grandama Paula and grandpa Ron's. We had desserts and of course cake. There were baby toys and a pinata. But the hit of the party had to be the sprinkler! The older boys played in it and eventually a few babies too. It was fun to spend this milestone with family and friends. Thanks to all for the generous gifts and thoughful cards.



Milan and Taylor playing in the shade.



Ava joins the party!



Milan and Molly share food.



Milan after cake - she did not like to be messy.


Milan and her cousin, Callan.

Milan and Ava in the sprinklers.




To view more pictures of the party, click here.



No comments: