Monday, September 22, 2008

In the Buff



Our little monkey is at it again! Yesterday, we went to my friend, Stephanie's baby shower. Afterward, Jason was watching Milan as she was playing with a blanket we keep on our couch. She went under the blanket only to emerge with no dress on. After a few minutes, Jay put her down for a nap. When we went in to get her up, she was standing in her crib totally naked. She had taken off her diaper. I had to explain to Jay that this is the third time Milan has done this.




The last time she did it, she was wearing a long shirt. So, after her nap, I did not notice that she did not have a diaper on. I put her pants back on her and she played for about an hour and a half. I picked her up and she seemed really skinny. I then realized what had happened. I guess our little one does not like to wear clothes!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is too funny. At least she doesn't go to the bathroom while her diapers off. It wouldn't be so cute then :).