Sunday, September 28, 2008

La Habra Children's Museum

We had another fun Richman Play Date. We went to the La Habra Children's Museum. It was basically a room with toys children under 4 would enjoy using. I forgot my camera, and Sara was kind enough to get some pics of Milan and send them to me. You may notice that you don't see any of Milan's usual friends in the pics. As usual at this age, the babies tend to play by themselves. I just thought it was funny that I did not get one picture of her near any of her friends. More cute pics of Milan and her friends to come next month when I promise not to forget my camera.


They also had a puppet show. While we waited for it to start, Milan mixed with the crowd and thought she could entertain everyone with her clapping. She did a good job!
The guy who did the show was a little strange, but Milan liked the show. At one point, he brought the marianette up to her so she could touch it.

After the show, it was back to the room to play some more. Milan has so much fun. She fell asleep in the car on the way home. After lunch, she slept for 4 hours! I guess the museum wore her out.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She was so cute at the puppet show.