Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good news:)

I just got back from the hospital and they will be releasing my mom this evening. I wanted to say sorry to anyone who I forgot the call in the chaos of everything. I understand that some people feel hurt that they did not know what was going on. I promise, the next time (hopefully there won't be a next time), I will be better at making a lot more phone calls! But anyway, things seem to be much better. Around 6:00 tonight, the doctor's pysician's assistant will go over everything with my mom and then she will be released. I want to thank everyone who keep my mom and my family in their thoughts and prayers. I know that was a big help in her recovery. It was also nice to see so many familiar faces by her side in the hospital especially when several people went more than once. I know it made my mom feel very loved and it helped her get through these scary times.

3 comments:

Sara said...

hooray!
I love good news!

The Ninofrancos said...

Tell her to get better soon! Will she be back Monday?

Sara said...

Hey...I love the green :)
and the new picture for your header...she's too cute!