Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chicago Trip


This was my first time in Chi Town.

I loved all of the architecture!!!

We ate a lot of great food - and of course had Chicago Style Pizza!!!

Does this look awesome, or what???

Jay and I shared a small pizza and were so stuffed after!

I wish I was there again right now eating this pizza:)

We give Pizzeria Due 4 stars:)

I took a lot of pictures of the buildings.




We also saw a lot of art work. This is known as "The Bean". It is so cool (it reminds me of those Tiffany bean necklaces that were popular in the 90's).
This piece has an image of an older woman and she smiles and frowns.

Then, she spits water out of her mouth and all the kids play around in it:)

Our only picture together during the trip and it is soooo far away.

Here are a few pictures where we are closer to the bean. Can you see me taking the pictures???

It was great to get away with Jay and I loved the city. I would definitely go there again:)

2 comments:

The Liconas said...

Awesome! Loved the building pics and the pizza pics!!!!!!!

Sara said...

that spitting lady fountain is so funny!
And, now I want...PIZZA!