Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tiny Dancer


Okay, so there have been some posts about Milan's ballet/tap class. And, you may know that she has had her ups and downs with dance even at 3 years old!

Well, Grandma Mercedes bought Milan a new outfit. It was a bit of a struggle to get her into it.

But, once into it, she would not take it off ALL DAY! Not even the tights (and it was a hot day)!

Before we left for class, she practiced her moves.


She really did look sweet:)

Dean wanted in on the picture action too:)

Rudy was good-natured and allowed his picture to be taken too.

During the actual class, I was able to get out my camera when Milan changed into tap shoes (because it is a mommy and me class).

She does everything the teacher does:)

And, sometimes she is silly too:)

I loved dance when I was younger, and I really hope Milan likes it for a long time too.

No comments: